Classes, HealingRequest Appointment
Heart matters: How to live with more courage, authenticity and wholeheartedness
I am a heart-centred somatic coach who believes that anybody can transform their life for the better, whether that means learning how to live with more self-compassion, finding the courage to follow your dreams or being braver in the choices you are making in everyday life.
When we focus our attention in our heart rather than our head we can learn how to move through the limitations that get in the way of fulfilling our true potential. My work helps you get back in touch with the wisdom of your heart so that you can effect radical change.
The word ‘somatic’ is defined as “relating to the body”. Every emotion that we experience shows up somewhere in your body and by learning how to pay attention to how your body responds, you can create the possibility of shifting your relationship to your emotions.
The aim of my coaching is to:
• Help bring clarity around what you would like to change
• Discover what you need to do to make those changes
• Create a safe space in which to work with any blockages that may prevent change from taking place
• Support and motivate you to create transformation
• Help you understand what is getting in the way of you being your most authentic self.
Coaching may be for you if you experience:
• anxiety or stress that becomes overwhelming
• confusion over the direction of your life
• feeling like a fraud
• procrastination that prevents action
• lack of confidence or courage (the desire to stay 'small')
• covert or overt self-sabotage
• a sense that this is not how you would like to live your life
What can you expect from coaching?
• A deeper understanding of self and a greater realisation of your place in the world
• A release from destructive behaviour
• A more honest expression of your needs and growth in confidence and courage
• An enduring sense of peace and freedom from fear
• Healthier relationships
My training began at Dr Mark Atkinson’s Academy of Human Potential, where I qualified as a Human Potential Coach.
My deepening fascination with what gets in the way of people leading their lives wholeheartedly led me to train in the United States with internationally renowned author Dr Brené Brown.
I am now a Certified Daring Way Facilitator and can lead both individuals and groups through the Daring Way and Rising Strong processes.
The Daring Way is a highly experiential methodology based on Dr Brown’s research. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions and behaviors that are holding us back and identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living.
The primary focus is on developing shame resilience and daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
© 2016 - All Rights with The Hale Clinic