Children‘s Clinic, Emotional and Mental therapies, Energy and Release Therapies, Weightloss, Healing, Psychotherapy, HomeopathyRequest Appointment
1. Pranic Healing - Chakra Balancing / Energy Healing / Spiritual Healing/ Aura Cleansing/ Meridian Balancing: 1st Consultation 90min £135.00 / FU 60minutes £90.00
2. Mental - Emotional Balancing: 1st £135.00/ FU £90.00
3. Psychotherapy (Pranic) :1st £135.00 / FU £90.00
4. Crystal Healing (Pranic): 1st £135.00 / FU £90.00
5. Reiki: 60minutes £90.00
6. Homeopathy :1st 90minutes £135.00 / FU 60minutes £90.00 / FU 30minutes £50.00
7. Bach Flowers: 60minutes £90.00
8. Weight Loss : Single 90 minutes sessions £140.00/ 15% on 6 weeks package
9. Feng Shui (Pranic)®: consultation £90.00/on site visit priced individually
10.Brain Health with Superbrain Yoga® £90.00
11.Therapies via Skype: 60minutes £65.00
12.Distant /remote sessions: Pranic Healing / Psychotherapy/ Reiki/ Mental-Emotional Balancing: 60minutes £65.00
Homeopathy/ Pranic Healing/ Psychotherapy: 1st Consultation 60minutes £90.00 / Follow up 30minutes £50.00
Patrizia has been working, as a Complementary & Integrative Medicine Therapist and Health & Wellness Coach in Italy, Switzerland and the UK since 1996 and is fluent in German, French, Italian and English.
Patrizia believes in Integrative medicine, an approach to care that puts the patient at the centre and addresses the full range of physical, mental, social, spiritual, emotional, and environmental influences that affect a person’s health.
She combines different methodologies and non invasive interventions and tailors them to suit the patient’s unique conditions, needs and circumstances to heal disease / illness in order to help the person regain and maintain optimum health.
This goes beyond treating the immediate symptoms because the causes need to be identified and addressed, which are often created in a complex interplay between different aspects of our lives.
She is a Health & Wellness Coach who believes and uses a holistic and integrated approach to health and well-being.
She examines and takes into consideration all aspects of a person’s life: eating habits, relationships, stress factors, physical activity, lifestyle choices, environment and any factors that may have an impact on the specific individual’s life.
Patrizia integrates her recommendations with Diet advice, Pranic Feng Shui®, as well as suggestions on relaxation and meditation techniques (Breathing Techniques, Physical exercises) and on how to improve concentration, general performance and energy levels (Superbrain Yoga®, Natural Remedies and Supplements, Bach Flowers).
Her specialist areas where she can assist are:
Headaches & migraines.
Pain in general
Stiff neck or back pain
Tiredness and fatigue
Low immune system
Any problem, acute or chronic, encountered in the circulatory, digestive, endocrine, immune, lymphatic, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal and urinary systems.
Pranic Psychotherapy® and Homeopathy can be very useful tools in helping with emotional & mental/psychological problems:
Stress related ailments
Grief & bereavement
Mental thought patterns & repetitive behaviour
Transition difficulties (divorce, retirement)
Low self esteem
lack of confidence
Past Traumas & Shocks & negative experiences
She graduated from the University of Westminster in London, in 2002, with a degree in BSc (Hons) Health Sciences - specialising in Homeopathy.
She has a Licence to Practice from the Society of Homeopaths.
- Diet & nutrition and nutritional biochemistry (University of Westminster, London)
- Comparative medicine (University of Westminster, London)
- Psycho-pedagogy and Psychology (Milan University, Italy)
She has been practicing Bio-Energy Healing comprising:
- Chakra balancing
- Aura cleansing
- Spiritual healing
- Meridian balancing since 1994.
- Reiki Master (Switzerland, 1996)
She is certified by the Institute for Inner Studies (Manila, Philippines) to practice
- Pranic Healing®,
- Pranic Psychotherapy®
- Pranic Crystal Healing®
- Pranic Feng Shui®
She is certified by IIS to teach Pranic Healing®, Level 1 and Superbrain Yoga®
- Certified Theta Healing Practitioner (London, 2011)
For her personal development of body, mind and soul, she has been practicing Yoga & Meditation since 1996.
Patrizia has been featured in the October 2011 issue of The Natural Health Magazine.
© 2016 - All Rights with The Hale Clinic