Ozone therapy has been a popular form of treatment since the end of the 19. Century and has its origin in Germany. It was first used for its strong and effective antimicrobial properties and for disinfection of drinking water as well as treatment of cholera and typhus.
These days it is used by thousands of doctors and therapists in clinics and hospitals worldwide for its remarkable, unmatched healing properties. Multiple studies that have been conducted show it has far greater benefits than oxygen therapy and its varied application forms make it a sophisticated, powerful and very effective therapy.
The key benefits of ozone therapy are:
• Marked reduction of inflammation and pain relief
• Increasing circulation (localised and systemic effect)
• Improving of wound healing and ulcerations (tremendous results in healing open wounds – for example in diabetic patients with ‘open legs’ or in eczema/psoriasis etc)
• Strong anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasite and anti-bacterial properties. (has been used successfully to kill the ebola virus etc)
• Has immune boosting and immune regulatory effects (in auto-immune conditions etc)
• Boosts the metabolism, raises metabolic rate, effective for weight loss (has strong systemic effect but can also be used for localised fat deposits)
• Improves cellular respiration and therefore has a direct positive effect on cell repair/regeneration
• Increases oxygen content in blood and oxygenation of tissues/cells, which has rejuvenating effect
• Has anti-cancer, cell-protective properties
• Deep regulatory stimulus for the whole metabolism and nervous/endocrine system
• Allergies, hayfever
• Intestinal disorders: IBS, constipation, dysbiosis – overgrowth of wrong microflora, IBD – Chron’s and Ulcerative colitis
• Angina pectoris and heart conditions
• Circulatory problems, high blood pressure
• Low immunity, frequent infections, autoimmune conditions
• ‘open leg’, diabetic leg, skin ulcerations, skin infections or other skin conditions
• Hairloss and obesity
• Chronic viral infections, like Hepatitis and Herpes etc.
• Systemic candidiasis in the digestive system (bloating, diarrhea/constipation, cramping) or trush
• Injuries, especially infected wounds and slow healing wounds
Ozone therapy can be used for direct treatment of the blood (ozone and blood is mixed and re-infused), as rectal or vaginal insufflation, as injection into the muscle or applied to the skin for any inflammatory conditions and to stimulate healing.
© 2016 - All Rights with The Hale Clinic